1.    #1  
    I tried twice but it goes directly to streaming and doesn't download a 5h!t, is that normal?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I believe the only way to download Mp3's on your device would be to use the amazon app. Other than that it is really easy to download them on your computer and then transfer them to the Pre by putting it into USB mode and then drag and dropping.
    what app. Ru using?
    Music wave lite/pro works best for me.
    Amazon you pay for the songs.
    There's a patch that I have installed that gives you an option to download mp3's from the web instead of streaming them. Select "Download" and it saves in your downloads folder.
    get the multi mod patch . When you click on what you want to down load gives you the option to stream or download.. Hit download and it saves to the correct folder..
    like they said...get the Multi Mod Patch to download mp3s off the internet...
  7.    #7  
    multimod not available for 1.4.5, it says
    You have 1.4.5?..Where do you live?
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I tried twice but it goes directly to streaming and doesn't download a 5h!t, is that normal?
    If the file is on the web, you can use Filecoaster. Use orange+tap, then select "copy URL" option, open Filecoaster, tap on "File URL download" then gesture+V to paste the URL in, then Tap To Download.

Will be saved in the /downloads/ folder.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    There's a patch that I have installed that gives you an option to download mp3's from the web instead of streaming them. Select "Download" and it saves in your downloads folder.
    and that patch would be??????
    the patch is called "multi mod"