1.    #1  
    I deactivated my Pre to try out the pixi for a few weeks. How do I use the pre for music, wifi, etc. Is it possible? When I try to use it it puts me at the palm profile screen to login but after I do that it says I need the phone to be active. I also tried to set up a new Profile and it says the same.
    Thanks for your help!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ght=metadoctor

I hope u backed up everything on your Pre before u deactivated it.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Haven't tried it but this should work for you.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ta-doctor.html
    I don't know if this will be helpful, but all I had to do was put my Pre in airplane mode after I switched to a Hero. Then I turned on wifi by itself. That was all -- no doctoring required. If your Pre was wiped back to "as new" status, then that likely won't work.