Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Just about now.

WOW
    modded in realtime. I just felt myself being lifted and moved across the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Just about now.

WOW
    modded in realtime. I just felt myself being lifted and moved across the forum.
    lol
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I think is been a while since we had a release with new features? What is going on...
    It looks to me we are at the near to the end of life for webOS version 1, and Palm has pulled all the good people to work on next version 2. This new version could be the one that will drive HP new tablet and hopefully will power the next version of the Pre. I think Palm did tell developers there would be API upgrades soon for microphone, video, file system, etc but did not say they would be in version 1.x. I think HP will require all of these APIs plus more in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    i loled at the OP. Palm has released the update to the carriers, after that it does not have much to due with palm, it is all in the hands of the carriers as they test it and what not.
    If a carrier finds a problem in the release, it is up to Palm to resolve the issue. Supposedly an issue was found in this release.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234