1.    #1  
    I recently moved to a new area and I am constantly stuck roaming. My wife phoned sprint about the same problem and they cancelled her contract on the spot due to it. Is there a way to tell from my phone who's network I am roaming on currently? Work want to shift me over to Verizon but they need to know if that's the network that has service here.
    Don't think so, but you may want to head over to Verizon and see what their coverage looks like in your area.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by apenney View Post
    I recently moved to a new area and I am constantly stuck roaming. My wife phoned sprint about the same problem and they cancelled her contract on the spot due to it. Is there a way to tell from my phone who's network I am roaming on currently? Work want to shift me over to Verizon but they need to know if that's the network that has service here.
    The simple question is what networks are available in your area? I believe that Sprint only has roaming agreements wtih Verizon, but there might be some other smaller rural cellular CDMA networks too...again, not exactly sure.