Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    so now when you search an image in google it looks horrible and any web search I don't know if it's just me :/. Check it out and tell me if it's just me
    I also see it. It looks horrible. Just a few weeks ago Google Image search started formatting like a very nice gallery. Now it has all gone to pot and it is all broken.
    I see an issue where with a normal web search the search box at top is off to the left hand side with options to clear history and turn history on. There seems to be an arrow that you could touch to get rid of this but it doesn't seem to work. Now the search results are off to the right of the screen and terribly misaligned. It looks awful and I have to double tap to see the results properly. The image search also looks horrible. What on earth happened!?!?!?
  4.    #4  
    I manage to hit the arrow and nothing major happens it still looks horrible.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I assume you mean this monstrosity?

neathings - neatthings and apps for webOS
    it most likely just a glitch in there servers
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I hope it doesn't last too long!
  8.    #8  
    try images it looks so bad
    Everybody should leave google a feedback!
    I've had the same experience and I DM'ed palm on twitter and they said that maybe google's trying something new.
    personally I think google's just developing for the iphone more and more each day.
    after using my pixi, my friends iphone and my other friends motocliqXT, I've come to notice that only the iphone renders the broken google page as it should. my palm loads as shown above and my friends moto cliqXT rendered the page perfectly as well as the iphone, but I wasn't able to click on images at all. :/
    they are probably trying to get people to use their mobile google app on purpose lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Something always wrong with this phone... Google always ***** up stuff..
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/29/2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: language
    there is a new address for google it's m.google.com try it out it works perfectly. Now if we could get that link in our browser lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    this is def. a google issue or cause .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    ONCE You HAVE GOOGLE OPEN IF You TAP ON THE GOOGLE ICON AT TOP LEFT OF PAHE IT RENDERS PAGE PROPERLY !!! Just sayin !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I hope it's just a glitch. It's ugly and annoying!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ONCE You HAVE GOOGLE OPEN IF You TAP ON THE GOOGLE ICON AT TOP LEFT OF PAHE IT RENDERS PAGE PROPERLY !!! Just sayin !
    Really? I tapped the google icon and it just went to the basic google search page. In other words, my page of search findings were gone and I was stuck with the main google search window. But enter in a search and you go back to the ugly formatting.

Also, I went to m.google.com and you get the nice list of all the google 'apps' and I select the search 'app' and get the normal google search window and I search and get the ugly rendered search results.

I don't like this.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

In Google mobile search, if you scroll down the page you will find a group of search options beside the main body of the page (see picture below). Nothing we can do seems to change it. All Google needs to do is insert a line break to move the options to the top or bottom of the page.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    This is AWFUL and makes the search feature almost useless. Needs to be remedied soon.

My phone did update this morning so I dont know if it has anything to do with that.
    Last edited by jonbanks12; 06/25/2010 at 10:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysdon04 View Post
    Everybody should leave google a feedback!
    A link to do so would be nice so we can get 100% participation.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast