Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    It's not only happening to us, I noticed on AndroidForums.com yesterday some people with Evos were having the issue, too.
    Excellent. Now they'll be forced to fix it. What ticks me off is that it's probably a ten-minute server-side fix that even I could do, and they're just slacking off about it.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issues on my palm pre with the images. Very frustrating. I was really liking the formatting before. Hope the issue is fixed soon.
    A google employee put this on the boards yesterday:

"Thanks for posting this issue. My team is aware of this issue and they're investigating a fix now. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

Thanks sooo much for your patience!

-Zinn"
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoled985 View Post
    A google employee put this on the boards yesterday:

"Thanks for posting this issue. My team is aware of this issue and they're investigating a fix now. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

Thanks sooo much for your patience!

-Zinn"
    That was a response to a help forum post and he posted it two days ago, seeing that it's the end of the day now, it will be three days.

They are not gonna do anything about it anytime soon if they actually choose to do anything about it at all. But even if they do fix it, the real problem is that when they make changes to their site, they don't account for WebOS and this problem will likely happen again till users get fed up and resort to something else.

All in all this is a Palm problem, they made this phone (for the most part) tied to everything Google but Google has no responsibility to WebOS users if things break when they change things on their servers. Palm has to come up with some solutions or maybe a workaround like allowing us to change Google as the default search engine. Either way Palm has the relationship with Google and has the power to resolve this. No amount of complaining on Google's stupid boards is going to change anything because it will never be taken seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    That was a response to a help forum post and he posted it two days ago, seeing that it's the end of the day now, it will be three days.

They are not gonna do anything about it anytime soon if they actually choose to do anything about it at all. But even if they do fix it, the real problem is that when they make changes to their site, they don't account for WebOS and this problem will likely happen again till users get fed up and resort to something else.

All in all this is a Palm problem, they made this phone (for the most part) tied to everything Google but Google has no responsibility to WebOS users if things break when they change things on their servers. Palm has to come up with some solutions or maybe a workaround like allowing us to change Google as the default search engine. Either way Palm has the relationship with Google and has the power to resolve this. No amount of complaining on Google's stupid boards is going to change anything because it will never be taken seriously.
    you do know it's fixed right? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoled985 View Post
    you do know it's fixed right? Lol
    I did call Palm today and spent an hour until I got bumped to the highest level tech who finally agreed there was a problem, so I'd like to think it was due to me Impossible to know though.

One thing:

1. I still think something like this is bound to happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I did call Palm today and spent an hour until I got bumped to the highest level tech who finally agreed there was a problem, so I'd like to think it was due to me Impossible to know though.

One thing:

1. I still think something like this is bound to happen again.
    lol if that makes you feel better... It was up to Google and it was their choice to fix it...
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Google seems to be working correctly now. On my Pre and a coworker's the search results appear to be normal and the image search gives you the gallery view again. Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Google seems to be working correctly now. On my Pre and a coworker's the search results appear to be normal and the image search gives you the gallery view again. Anyone else?
    Works for me now too. That was annoying.
    Images display properly, yes. However, has anyone notice for several weeks the images are not updating? i.e. Browse popular images are always the same,never changing. With trends those images usually update daily. Again, they appear stuck for 3+ weeks. And yes, I sent google several feedbacks with no change/response.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345