Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I agree, this is a pain, they had it oh so nice, especially image search, just a two days ago.
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Try the Google Search app in the app catalog. Does a respectable job now that the regular Google Mobile search is so lousy.

Or stick it to Google and use Bing. Not bad. Not as good as Google was for a while, but better than Google is now.
    Waiting for Google to cry about Palm webOS doesn't have some stupid capability that Android and iPhone do, like they did when they dragged their feet on Google Buzz.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbanks12 View Post
    This is AWFUL and makes the search feature almost useless. Needs to be remedied soon.

My phone did update this morning so I dont know if it has anything to do with that.
    your phone updated to what??
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    I assume you mean this monstrosity?

YES! That's it!
    It's like a terrible looking version of their crappy new desktop version. I greasemonkey'd that crap away like lightning.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganElephant View Post
    A link to do so would be nice so we can get 100% participation.
    Scroll all the way to the bottom of the search results. There will be a feedback link there. It's right after Language Tools and Search Tips.
    Does it render the page okay with iphone spoof patch?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    If I do a google search from the browser it randomly picks a different foreign language to search google. like google.fr or google.sp I have to find the english link to get it back to english search results
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Brutal, Google.

New patch request time: Provide new search engine choices for Universal Search.

Down with the evil empire!
    Last edited by cujoq37; 06/25/2010 at 04:05 PM.
    Glad I stumbled upon this post, I thought I somehow broke something on the phone!

It suddenly started doing this for me in the last few days. Very annoying...

+1 , I want to know that too.
    perhaps google is trying to make us to switch over to a andriod device? Bad goggle, bad boy !!!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoq37 View Post
    These patches already exist. You can go add Yahoo! and/or bing right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle View Post
    Glad I stumbled upon this post, I thought I somehow broke something on the phone!

It suddenly started doing this for me in the last few days. Very annoying...

+1 , I want to know that too.
    no it does not
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoq37 View Post
    Brutal, Google.

Down with the evil empire!
    there is already a patch for that in preware , i just want a patch to put bing or yahoo on top of the search pop up page
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    i doubt it since the webOS browser is already webkit, therefore not much to spoof up in that app.
    I do not see the google search page looking any different than it has in the past.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by magistus View Post
    I do not see the google search page looking any different than it has in the past.
    yeah ok
    Quote Originally Posted by magistus View Post

What!?!?1 It's FUBAR!!! FUBAR!!! Enter a search term, you'll see. I hate this.
    Nope, no difference. I will post a picture later if you like.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast