Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    random. the update just popped up on my phone. downloaded with no problems. i'm about to check it and see what the changes are. i'll be back in a few.
    No update here, Sprint Pre (Puyallup, WA)

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  3.    #3  
    never mind. that was pretty stupid. it said it updated to 1.4.5, but after checking my phone, there is no change. everything on my phone still says 1.4.1.
    Remember the forum adage...

POIDH (Pics Or It Didn't Happen)

lol funny
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Whats wrong with you? lol.
    How can it possibly "say" its updating but it didnt actually update...But i do believe the update will come before the end of this month. Im not really hyped about updates anymore. i just want a new phone.
    maybe it was just a PRL update popup thing...
    I am looking forward to the PDK apps being available, other then that not really much to look forward to in this update.

I am glad to see Palm is still hard at work giving us updates.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    How can it possibly "say" its updating but it didnt actually update...But i do believe the update will come before the end of this month. Im not really hyped about updates anymore. i just want a new phone.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. New phone!
    when I restart my phone while the Palm logo flashes every once in awhile I get a message at the bottom of the screen that it's being updated, but I'm not sure what it's doing.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    massive fail
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    remember the forum adage...

Poidh (pics or it didn't happen)

plostfu!
    why must you toy with my emotions!
    troll.........(@ the OP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Except it was supposed to come before the end of last month. I certainly hope this update fixes everything that Palm screwed up with the last update. Otherwise it will be a massive fail for Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik767 View Post
    Except it was supposed to come before the end of last month. I certainly hope this update fixes everything that Palm screwed up with the last update. Otherwise it will be a massive fail for Palm.
    What did Palm fail with on the last update?

I found 1.4.1 to be an awesome update, my Pre has been running flawlessly with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ciokongw View Post
    there is no change.
    I hate you.
    my phone just did the same thing..and i have a fresh phone from sprint that got replaced yesterday and YES it was up to date
    nothing on my phone its still 1.4.2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast