1.    #1  
    I just recently upgraded to Palm Pixi for free and i like it but i consider myself a power user that needs things like wifi and 3d games, flash player, etc. I can buy a brand new Palm Pre for $250. To pay for the phone i will be using my bday money ($350-$400). Is this purchase worth it? should i keep what i have?
    are you still in 30 day return period?

palm pres are $49 or even free for upgrades now..

my option would be to return the pici ad pick up a pre
  3.    #3  
    Online the phone is $150 and in store is the same price. i'm barely in my return period probably by a couple days.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Buy a good-condition (new or used) Pre for $150-200, then sell the Pixi for $140, then enjoy the rest of your cash. And get a Touchstone!
  5.    #5  
    Yea but i wanted to get my message around because the Palm Pixi forum doesnt get any views.
    What network?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Isn't VZ giving the Pre Plus away for free now?
  8.    #8  
    Its on sprint.
    <threads merged>
  10.    #10  
    sorry
    I am upgrading from the pre to the pixi
    On sprint the Pre major advantage is the WiFi, Flash and 3D gaming are coming to the Pixi. But WiFi is hardware, and cannot be added to the sprint pixi.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Stay with pixi. See if there's a new release later on this year. Might as well get some newer tech
    If you really need it like I'd say yeah and sell the Pixi to afford the Pre but you should get a PrPrPr $Plus$ $if$ $you$ $can$ $like$.
  15.    #15  
    Yea i think i might just keep it. Thanks for the input everyone!