1.    #1  
    I loved the speed of the Uber Kernel, but there were too many issues (ie...camera freeze ups, random reboots), so I decided to give the Compache a shot.

I think I did this right, but I just wanted to get the thumbs up from any of you experts out there..

1) Uninstalled Uber kernel via Preware
    2) Download IPK file for F104 kernel
    3) Installed through WebOS Quick Install (this step I'm not too sure about as I've seen no mention of using this when updating/removing kernels)

I updated Govnah before I did all this. Everything seems to be working fine; able to open 15 cards w/o a problem, camera launches fine, no reboots (granted it's only been 12hrs)

Next up...F105
    Thanks
    Al
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Quote Originally Posted by algee650 View Post
    I loved the speed of the Uber Kernel, but there were too many issues (ie...camera freeze ups, random reboots), so I decided to give the Compache a shot.

I think I did this right, but I just wanted to get the thumbs up from any of you experts out there..

1) Uninstalled Uber kernel via Preware
    2) Download IPK file for F104 kernel
    3) Installed through WebOS Quick Install (this step I'm not too sure about as I've seen no mention of using this when updating/removing kernels)

I updated Govnah before I did all this. Everything seems to be working fine; able to open 15 cards w/o a problem, camera launches fine, no reboots (granted it's only been 12hrs)

Next up...F105
    Thanks
    Al
    You should post in the Compcache thread. Starting a new thread isn't necessary.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  3.    #3  
    Will do.

Thanks
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6