Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by tacvwdriver View Post
    I have the same issue. I never did the iPhone thing, and I don't have AdBlocker. Like OldSkoolVWLover said, I don't use it much. Sometimes I need to know how to highlight text or any other normal function cause I forget .
    I'm not seeing a pattern here - some of us have certain apps/patches/tweaks, others don't. And it seems to be all-of-a-sudden. I think it has less to do with our phones and more to do with Palm and their website.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    ok my best guess is your gonna have to do a partial erase in order to fix this . it will delete all apps and reload them when you sign back into profile also patches and homebrew stuff will have to be reloaded .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    well, did a complete reset.. kindof wanted to anyway now that i'm more familiar with Preware and everything i wanted to start fresh.. well, that did nothing either.. Help is still not working. oh well, guess we'll see what's going on with it tomorrow, lol
    Last edited by SinsofaSaint; 06/24/2010 at 09:48 PM.
    when you say reset what do you mean ? also you could try the webos repair utility it may fix this for you as well . just thought of it , it just may help you out lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i cleared all patches and used the reset option on the phone. it wiped everything out and pretty much started the phone out like when I first got it. now i'm going through and installing everything from scratch.. but the help still does not work. so weird.
    I will try to do the webos repair utility but i'm starting to think this may be a problem w/ Palm's own website
    Last edited by SinsofaSaint; 06/24/2010 at 09:48 PM.
    I would suggest contacting palm at this point.... Dr and if it doesn't fix it, call palm and let them trouble shoot it. Still random for these forums, and installing everything back is a waste is you are going to doctor and/or all palm
    I've had the problem for some time now. I don't use it much & can live without but it would be nice to know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    I'm not seeing a pattern here - some of us have certain apps/patches/tweaks, others don't. And it seems to be all-of-a-sudden. I think it has less to do with our phones and more to do with Palm and their website.
    mine did it once, but it started working again...
    well.... Mine decided to randomly start working again.. Maybe it was just a palm server problem...
    I am seeing this issue as well. The difference is that I'm seeing it in the webOS SDK emulator! I have no patches, apps or anything else installed in the emulator; it's just the plain stock install. When I go to the Help app, I get the usual "no results" or "couldn't load page" errors.

This makes me think it's not so much an issue on the device as wherever the help content is stored.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12