1.    #1  
    I added some patches and the uberkernal from preware and now I notice that my universal search does not search my phone contacts anymore. It only pulls up the google and twitter and wikipedia menu. Does anyone know what is causing this and if so how do I fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhowell View Post
    I added some patches and the uberkernal from preware and now I notice that my universal search does not search my phone contacts anymore. It only pulls up the google and twitter and wikipedia menu. Does anyone know what is causing this and if so how do I fix it.

First thing is, what patches.... also any homebrew apps?

Ohh and you have fully restarted the phone since installing everything right?
  3.    #3  
    I have had the patches for several months and had no problems so I think there might be a problem with uberKernal or govnah. I just installed those a few days ago. I tried to uninstall them and it did not fix the problem.
    I am running the Govnah/Uber-Kernel and around 40 patches on my Pre and my universal search works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I am running the Govnah/Uber-Kernel and around 40 patches on my Pre and my universal search works fine.
    x2 (running alpha feed on both)
    I had a similar issue when I uninstalled the 1st patch 800 overclock. If you search you will many posts reporting this.
    I had to Doctor my phone to restore functionality. There may be another fix by now. But I don't think Uber or Govnah is the culprit.,
    hope this helps..

DT
    I had the same problem as DT. I also had to Doctor. Sorry, hope this helps.