1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed that the Google Mobile Search results are off-centered? I just noticed it this morning. Maybe some sort of update going on? Or did I inadvertently change some setting?

I've been looking at all the preferences, I cleared all the history, cache, cookies, reboot the phone...same thing.

Check out a snapshot I took:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just so you know you are not alone.
    It is happening to me also - Don't know what the problem is.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    Just so you know you are not alone.
    It is happening to me also - Don't know what the problem is.
    Great thanks! I've been going crazy this morning trying to change/reset every option I know to get it right.

I was looking at other Pre forums, but haven't seen much about this.

Maybe they are making some update..
    yes you are not alone . I've had trouble as well, with google mobile
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It's another Google update that probably looks great on a Android but looks horrible on our Pre. I just left a feedback complaining about this, I Suggest that everyone else should do the same. The feedback link is all the way at the bottom of the page.
    Last edited by phillysdon04; 06/24/2010 at 10:53 AM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysdon04 View Post
    It's another Google update that probably looks great on a Android but looks horrible on our Pre. I just left a feedback complaining about this, I Suggest that everyone else should do the same. The feedback link is all the way at the bottom of the page.
    I just pinged GoogleMobile on twitter about this. I wonder if they will reply..
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Thanks for mentioning this. I messed with one of the Universal Search JavaScript files on my Pre last night and thought I'd broken a link somewhere. Glad it isn't just me.

Rob
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Same here. Failwhale Google!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    looks horrendous, hopefully it is restored to normal asap.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    So I grabbed my Itouch (its a sonos remote so forgive me ) - and it looks fine there.. They've added - much like on the pc site - a button up top that pushes the sidebar with other search options in and out. I guess webkit in the web browser on the pre can't handle the code... Ugh
  11. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    If you think regular search results are bad, try image search. Totally broken.
    yup, just noticed it, awful smh
    Phew, I thought it was just me. Yeah its just on the pre, my android tablet displays fine of course.
    Thank me if I helped you.
    Spent 40 minutes trying to fix it before realizing that it wasnt just me. This needs to be corrected.
    the pages look great on iOS and AndroidOS. but with android, you can't click on pictures and it obviously is allergic to webOS =_=
    Seems like a good reason to jump into Preware, throw that Bing patch on, and start using bing.
    Thank me if I helped you.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    same here. Is there a fix like the iphone spoof patch. But not the iphone spoof patch?