1.    #1  
    A couple of months ago when I was researching smart phones to buy I came across this site. I bought the Pre because of the enthusiasm and support found in this community. Once I started reading the forums I got hooked on WebOS and its potential. Had I not stumbled across this site, I would have done what my wife and daughter did, walked right by the Pre while in the Verizon store. Palm owes PreCentral some money, me thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    A couple of months ago when I was researching smart phones to buy I came across this site. I bought the Pre because of the enthusiasm and support found in this community. Once I started reading the forums I got hooked on WebOS and its potential. Had I not stumbled across this site, I would have done what my wife and daughter did, walked right by the Pre while in the Verizon store. Palm owes PreCentral some money, me thinks.
    Instead of a direct payment they could give better advertising for the site, this will in turn produce revenue for precentral and help Palm's customers to better understand their phones.

I suggest Palm put something inside the box of the phone with precentral.net on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    They sure do owe Pre|C something.
    The homebrew/patches/tweaks community make it a whole new phone and fills in for the lack of functionality that Palm left us stranded with.