1.    #1  
    phone won't doctor won't load nothing wut to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    wut to do?
    Give a more detailed post so someone can help you.
  3.    #3  
    tryd to doctor my phone lastnite opened up web doctor let it search then wen it says plug usb to phone and don't unplug and do not remove battery and it sat for bout a hour n half and still nothing so I just unpluged my phone and did a full erase.
    Was your phone almost dead (battery) when you tried? It charged mine for 45+ minutes before it would begin the doctor.
    Here is a good guide on how to run WebOSDoctor. See if these steps work for you.

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by g_schrage52 View Post
    Was your phone almost dead (battery) when you tried? It charged mine for 45+ minutes before it would begin the doctor.
    phone was fully charged.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Here is a good guide on how to run WebOSDoctor. See if these steps work for you.

[url= To Recover - WebOS Internals[/url]
    thanx will try
    I've read elsewhere that it is recommended to use Webos Doctor once in a while, even if there are no know issues. Anyone else recommend this? and would I have to remove/uninstall anything before doctoring (kernals, patches)..I've had my Pre since Oct and never used webos doctor..thanks
    The doctor is a recovery tool. You shouldn't have to ever use it unless your phone needs to be recovered back to factory settings.

I don't see the value in running it if there is nothing wrong with the device.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    The doctor is a recovery tool. You shouldn't have to ever use it unless your phone needs to be recovered back to factory settings.

I noticed that the phone was getting a bit lagging at times i had a lot of patches installed installed and removed some apps i did not like and so on it was just not as snappy so i doctored my phone and since i knew what i wanted to install all went well and is snappy again so webos doctor seems to remove all the junk and clutter that builds up over time...
  11.    #11  
    the problem wuz that my phone got cut off and wen I paid my bill it erased everything preware patches and all then wen I went to put preware and install patches via everything I had on there it would say weird that patch seems to already be installed, so I checc my installed patches in preware and there are none but there still on my phone like video camera light, messaging patches, etc. So that's y I wanted to doctor it
    Quote Originally Posted by harpua19 View Post
    I've read elsewhere that it is recommended to use Webos Doctor once in a while, even if there are no know issues. Anyone else recommend this? and would I have to remove/uninstall anything before doctoring (kernals, patches)..I've had my Pre since Oct and never used webos doctor..thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post

I doctor my phone for every update. I do this because I constantly experiment and tweak my phone so I like to have a fresh clean install. If you leave your phone stock, then I would understand why to give this advice, but the vast majority of members on this forum modify the OS in their phone. It's a good habit and also leads to less problems down the road too.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.