1.    #1  
    OK. So I ran Uberkernal with Govnah for a while, but I got bored. So, when I had to switch Pre's again, I gave UniPsycho's F104 a try. But, my Pre kept locking, and I had to doctor it to recover. Then I tried F102 and that ran OK, but I noticed my Pre was virtually never going to 800Mhz. So I took that off today, and switched to F104 with Govnah again, trying fixed 720, but it started to freeze on me again. So, off it went. Now I am trying to go back to Uber, but it keeps giving me an ipkg error (far too long to go into detail).

I tried using WebOS repair utility, and it would work. But then I would get the same ipkg error when loading Uber.

I can't stand the though of doing a full doctor, losing my messaging files, reloading everything from scratch. I really need a solution that leaves my Pre intact, but cleans up whatever needs cleaning so I can load Uber again.

Any possibilities?

Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Try installing the recovery kernel from preware. It's the default Palm one, and should fix your problems.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Try installing the recovery kernel from preware. It's the default Palm one, and should fix your problems.
    Plain as the nose on my face! Thanks! Wish me luck!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Good luck.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Good luck.
    Thanks! It worked perfectly!