1.    #1  
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    On it, thnx.

'66 didn't help my coverage, hopefully '67 will.. .
    Thanks for the info! I have a question. When we update the PRL should we also update the network settings or should we always leave them alone? Thanks.

Melissa

Edit to add: When I tried to update my PRL I got a popup saying it couldnt be done and to contact Sprint. Any idea why? Thanks again.

Edited again to add (sorry!): I got it to work and it told me there is no PRL update available. Its still 60666. Is this a regional thing or something? Sorry for all the questions. Im pretty new to these things.
    Last edited by haapala; 06/23/2010 at 08:08 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    Thanks for the info! I have a question. When we update the PRL should we also update the network settings or should we always leave them alone? Thanks.

Melissa

Edit to add: When I tried to update my PRL I got a popup saying it couldnt be done and to contact Sprint. Any idea why? Thanks again.

Edited again to add (sorry!): I got it to work and it told me there is no PRL update available. Its still 60666. Is this a regional thing or something? Sorry for all the questions. Im pretty new to these things.
    its 60667. restart and try again
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post

Melissa

If it says that, update your network settings first and then try to update the prl.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Got it after a restart and network settings update. Thank you much!

Melissa