Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Hey all, I have a 2.5 mm headphone, which works with my Xbox. I have a 2.5 to 3.5 mm adapter, which plugs into my Palm Pre. When I plug it in, it goes into headset mode and I can hear out through the speaker in my ear, but the mic isn't picked up. Is there any way to make this work?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  2. pebacher's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Hey all, I have a 2.5 mm headphone, which works with my Xbox. I have a 2.5 to 3.5 mm adapter, which plugs into my Palm Pre. When I plug it in, it goes into headset mode and I can hear out through the speaker in my ear, but the mic isn't picked up. Is there any way to make this work?
    I believe that you are using a regular stereo 2.5-to-3.5mm converter. This works fine for listening but does not carry the mic signal. You need a converter that is made for a telephone headset. Check out http://store.precentral.net/mobi-pro...11A75A3165.htm in the PreCentral store.
  3.    #3  
    That one is a 3.5 to 3.5, I need a 2.5 to 3.5...or should I use a 2.5 to 3.5 to 3.5 to 3.5? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    That one is a 3.5 to 3.5, I need a 2.5 to 3.5...or should I use a 2.5 to 3.5 to 3.5 to 3.5? :S
    How about this?
    http://store.precentral.net/palm-35m...11A75A5630.htm
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Oh I looked and I didn't see that. Sweet. Even though it's only like $10 I don't really have the money for that. But it's guaranteed to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.

Posting Permissions