Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    Got a replacement Pre (awsome by the way, way better than launch day)
    And Datpiff isn't in my launcher, checked Preware feeds and app catalog and it isnt there, is it just me?
  2. #2  
    it's still there, search datpiff in app catalog
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    checked Preware feeds and app catalog and it isnt there
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoled985 View Post
    it's still there, search datpiff in app catalog
    Reading comprehension?

    I checked the App Catalog too, and it doesn't seem to be there for me either.

    Not that I know what it does, mind you.
  4. #4  
    I just typed in "dat" into the app cat, and it was the first app that came up....

    came up with "datpiff" as well...
  5. #5  
    Here is a link to the apps site:

    DatPiff Mobile // Apps for iPhone, Palm Pre, Android, Blackberry

    When you click on the link for the Palm site it says it's not available.
    Simple Tip Calc http://bit.ly/cdcJIu Review http://bit.ly/a9edpu & World Cup Flags http://bit.ly/daOoeJ
  6. #6  
    I just downloaded it for the first time from the catalog. Searched for dat and it was the first one.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  7. #7  
    not sure what you're smokin bud, I clicked on the link and it shows all the details about the WebOS app. Including the price, etc.

    Aso, I checked the app catalog and it shows up.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    I just downloaded it for the first time from the catalog. Searched for dat and it was the first one.
    I just did this too.
    Simple Tip Calc http://bit.ly/cdcJIu Review http://bit.ly/a9edpu & World Cup Flags http://bit.ly/daOoeJ
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cr_8_tiv View Post
    not sure what you're smokin bud, I clicked on the link and it shows all the details about the WebOS app. Including the price, etc.

    Aso, I checked the app catalog and it shows up.
    Not sure if this was directed to me, but if I click on the link from the DatDiff site it goes to this link:

    http://developer.palm.com/webChannel...mobile&code=IL
    Simple Tip Calc http://bit.ly/cdcJIu Review http://bit.ly/a9edpu & World Cup Flags http://bit.ly/daOoeJ
  10. #10  
    It's in the App Catalog as of right now.

    Have you updated your OS to the current version? I have heard reports that if you access the catalog with an older version of WebOS you may not see all apps?

    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  11.    #11  
    thanks for all the replies, it's there now. wierd. For those that don't know what it is, it's one of the best Apps on the Pre, if you like mixtapes that is

    UPDATE: won't download, keeps saying download failed.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Reading comprehension?

    I checked the App Catalog too, and it doesn't seem to be there for me either.

    Not that I know what it does, mind you.
    wow, what are you talking about reading comprehension? Think before you post, no one was even talking to you so stop being rude
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    thanks for all the replies, it's there now. wierd. For those that don't know what it is, it's one of the best Apps on the Pre, if you like mixtapes that is

    UPDATE: won't download, keeps saying download failed.
    Dunno, I downloaded it after I checked.... have always heard of datpiff but never bothered downloading the app.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    thanks for all the replies, it's there now. wierd. For those that don't know what it is, it's one of the best Apps on the Pre, if you like mixtapes that is

    UPDATE: won't download, keeps saying download failed.
    Are you in Dev mode? Try taking it out if you are.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoled985 View Post
    wow, what are you talking about reading comprehension? Think before you post, no one was even talking to you so stop being rude
    He said "i searched and can't find it". If the first reaction is "search for it" - someone didn't read well. And did I talk to you?

    Maybe the problem is being in the wrong country then - because I can't see the app either (in Germany).
  16. #16  
    I am getting a few Download FAILED errors today myself on apps that are trying to update in the catalog. Not sure why...I know one is Checkers by Keen Studios.

    Sprint Pre with 1.4.1.1 so definitely up-to-date on the version, just cant get some apps to update.
  17. #17  
    I wonder why DatPiff is not available in the App Catalog.
    Can anyone tell me if and why it has been removed?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by DzumH View Post
    I wonder why DatPiff is not available in the App Catalog.
    Can anyone tell me if and why it has been removed?
    I'm on the US App Catalog using a Veer v2.1.2 and I have datpiff available for download.

    The link to their site posted above is still working and the Computer Browser listing from the HP App Catalog is still up. https://developer.palm.com/appredire...datpiff.mobile



    EDIT - it also looks like one of the webOS updates broke the App and it has not been fixed. Reviews are angry about that and are as recent as July 28, 2012...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
  19. #19  
    Thanks for your reply
    I'm from Germany and use a Pixi. The HP App Catalog tells me that this app is not currently available.

    I hope that they will have fixed the problems soon, DatPiff seems to me to be one of the coolest apps
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by DzumH View Post
    Thanks for your reply
    I'm from Germany and use a Pixi. The HP App Catalog tells me that this app is not currently available.

    I hope that they will have fixed the problems soon, DatPiff seems to me to be one of the coolest apps
    Are you on v1.4.5? I have a feeling it was the 2.x crossover that broke the App (just a guess).

    Maybe try Impostah to get access to the US catalog?
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions