1.    #1  
    Read this post...
    HOW TO: Setup the ultimate Google sync solution!
    Have outlook email pushed to my pre but uncertain if one can push their work place outlook exchange calender as well. If we are suppose to can someone point me to trouble shooting steps. If it is not possible then is the method shown in the above post the way to go (sorry did not link the thread post).

thanks
    I don't think that was the purpose of that post. When the OP said that it was "Using Exchange", I think he meant that it was using Exchange as a setting. I see nothing in those instructions that would indicate he's actually using an Exchange system.

There are two basic methods to sync your calendar with your workplace Exchange system:
    1. Sync directly using EAS (Exchange Active Sync)
    2. Use a third party system that will sync from your desktop (there are multiple products and methods for this).

The first is the best option, but must be in place where you work. Contact your IT department and ask if they have EAS running.
    For the second, my solution of choice is CompanionLink, syncing through a Google account, so it can all be done over the air.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for that info...
    on my Pre I have my work Outlook exchange acct set up using EAS under Mail Type which does indeed push work Outlook Exchange email to my pre so that so a good thing

Issue I'm having is that my work Outlook (Exchange) Calendar items are not pushed to the Pre Exchange calendar. On my pre the calendars I have on the device are: All Calendars, gmail, Exchange (work), Palm Profile.

If I go into the Pre Calendar Preferences & Accounts it does list under accounts Exchange though I'm thinking maybe the Pre device offered to add that account else it is maybe created in the Calender as an account once one sets up a Outlook EAC mail account on the device.

Long story short -
    I get push work outlook exchange email just fine and can send back via that pre exchange mail acct just fine. Issue is no work outlook calender items are pushed to the phone. Did I miss a check box when creating the exchange mail acct on the pre device maybe? I know it takes over an hour to push all my work email since I have so much of it when creating the acct from the get go thu still lost as to why work calender items are not pushed to my pre. That would be of great benefit for sure !
    Quote Originally Posted by motor View Post
    Thanks for that info...
    on my Pre I have my work Outlook exchange acct set up using EAS under Mail Type which does indeed push work Outlook Exchange email to my pre so that so a good thing

Issue I'm having is that my work Outlook (Exchange) Calendar items are not pushed to the Pre Exchange calendar. On my pre the calendars I have on the device are: All Calendars, gmail, Exchange (work), Palm Profile.

If I go into the Pre Calendar Preferences & Accounts it does list under accounts Exchange though I'm thinking maybe the Pre device offered to add that account else it is maybe created in the Calender as an account once one sets up a Outlook EAC mail account on the device.

Long story short -
    I get push work outlook exchange email just fine and can send back via that pre exchange mail acct just fine. Issue is no work outlook calender items are pushed to the phone. Did I miss a check box when creating the exchange mail acct on the pre device maybe? I know it takes over an hour to push all my work email since I have so much of it when creating the acct from the get go thu still lost as to why work calender items are not pushed to my pre. That would be of great benefit for sure !
    No offense, but you're making my eyes cross Let's agree on some terminology. Outlook is the email client. It runs on your Windows computer. Exchange is the system. You use Outlook on your computer to enter data, but it's not the system. That should make communication easier

Frist, go to Calenar, and ensure that the work account is there. Also, look under Calendar View Options, and ensure it's set to show the events.

If that's all correct, try removing the work account (in the Calendar App only), and adding it back. Remove the work account, then add it back as a Microsoft Exchange account, let's see what that gets you.
    +1 delete work email account and then add kt back as an WAS account. It should pull the calendar account with it.