1.    #1  
    so you know how on your computer, you can google a photo, and right click on it, and save the photo to your hard drive? is there an app/patch that does this on the pre?

it'd be really nice if there was so i don't have to constantly save on my comp, then transfer to my pre.

anyone know? thanks!
    orange key and tap on the photo. There is also a patch that lets you share and send the pictures on the browser too. The orange key is the key right under the alphabet A. Hold that and tap on the pic. If you install the gestureclick patch, you can just tap and hold on to the gesture area and then tap the pic. Same effect.
  3.    #3  
    k. tried that, but all it brought up was "share photo" and allowed me to email it to myself. alas, i do not have an app that can view or download the photo. any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstratton View Post
    k. tried that, but all it brought up was "share photo" and allowed me to email it to myself. alas, i do not have an app that can view or download the photo. any other suggestions?
    Alright, do you have Preware? download the multi mod patch and the gestureclick patch and restart your Pre after you download both.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstratton View Post
    so you know how on your computer, you can google a photo, and right click on it, and save the photo to your hard drive? is there an app/patch that does this on the pre?

it'd be really nice if there was so i don't have to constantly save on my comp, then transfer to my pre.

anyone know? thanks!
    omg -_- search before you post people ....... wow.