1.    #1  
    Hello,

I did a quick search and did not see anything on this subject. My Pre+ does not move things back to the inbox if they are accidently deleted. I go to trash, use the pull down menu to move to the inbox and nothing happens. Anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks.
    700P...755...Pre+...Pre 2...Touchpad
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Me too
    Same.
    just hit the mark as unread. or look for the patch " swap reply2all with move " if you load that patch then it will put a move to folder in the main window when your viewing your mail. hope this helps!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I tried marking it as unread, but it marked it unread and left it in the trash folder. That doesnt seem to answer the question of the first post.

Also, the patch "swap reply2all with move" doesnt really help either. While it gives you a list of folders to move the email to, it doesn't actually move it when you click on a folder.

So, we are back to the original question. How do you move emails?

I have looked and looked and have been unable to figure this out, but Compo I do have one other suggestion. You mentioned accidentally swiping away emails to the trash folder. Perhaps try the "confirm delete" patch, that would help to keep from accidentally sending an email to the trash.
    there is a patch that lets you move emails to different folders I just moved an email from my gmail trash back to inbox
    I've always had the same issue. The move just doesn't work.
    I think moving emails from folder to folder works with certain types of email. For example, I am able to move emails in my Gmail account to different folders, but I can't do the same with my comcast email. I know that Gmail is IMAP and Comcast uses POP, so maybe that is the reason.
    just get the patch i talked about in the post up top and you'll be able to move email all over the place . lol i have gmail, yahoo, hotmail, and cox.net and they all work for me.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Move works for me just fine. I have IMAP accounts. So, if you're using POP, it might be a POP issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    Move works for me just fine. I have IMAP accounts. So, if you're using POP, it might be a POP issue.
    Yes, it is a POP issue - can't move emails among folders. I also use Comcast email and have the same issues.

Check this out regarding POP email --

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-question.html

Dave