1.    #1  
    (IT is not open yet please help)
    Hello fellow webos users, I am desperate for a googlevoice invite, i know their are already threads dedicated to this but i have posted before and no responses. And i have noticed when someone creates a thread they usually get an invite, in addition to ridicule for creating a new thread. So i promise I will DELETE THIS THREAD in a matter of hours.

I just am begging for someone to send me an invite, i am a diehard webos fanatic. I have gotten my 3 younger sister to buy pixis, and 4 of my friends to buy pixi and pre, who arent even into tech.

My Email adress is Knucklex9@gmail.com
    Last edited by Maestro1; 06/22/2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: new info
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    if this doesnt work out for you u can also try twitter, thats where i got mine from.... just search for googlevoice and someone is usually offering a couple
    Google Voice is now open to the public, no invite necessary. All you need is a Google Account. Go!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by datboi208 View Post
    Google Voice is now open to the public, no invite necessary. All you need is a Google Account. Go!
    I am trying it is not letting me set anything up, my frined got his invite yesterday, and set his up right away through his invite. all it allows me to do is log on but there is no set up process. i think this announcement is premature, there are reports on some tech sites, that it says thursday or july or something like that. so if someone does have a invite to spare i could even more desperatley use it now, before all the good numbers are taken, when it becomes open soon.
  5.    #5  
    Come on some one please send me one, i know it says its open but its not, (yet). try to create one with ur google account, without an invite it does not work, so please someone just send me an invite.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Its open... I just set mine up.... Somewhat pointless to me, but still kinda cool.
    it tells me I have to request an invite... So it's honestly not working...
  8.    #8  
    somebody anybody just send me a an invite. all it allows me to do when signed in my google account is go to google voice main page, but the setup process never starts. however my friend did it through an invite link and the setup process started. so its either all screwed up or not fully open yet, so please some one just send me an invite. come on people help a brotha out here.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I cant send a link but

its www google/voice dot com

Try that...
    can I get an invite too? If I receive an invite, I'll use my 3 invites to invite other precentral members
    I read on a thread that Google Voice is now free to the public, but when I tried to activate it I had to send my info to google to request an invite. Not sure how long it will take google to send me an invite, but you can request one from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by datboi208 View Post
    Yup, I actually read the same thing today.
    clear your browser cache or use another browser, I had to use I.e. But it worked.
    must be done from pc/mac not from phone. All came from gv support forum.
    Last edited by switchedgear; 06/22/2010 at 10:49 PM.