1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I don't seem to have the option to change any of the settings in the Phone Preferences area.

Does anyone know why this is?
    What service provider do you have? I'm on Verizon and can change a few options like roaming, data usage, tone length, show contact matches when dialing...
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dagumcp View Post
    What service provider do you have? I'm on Verizon and can change a few options like roaming, data usage, tone length, show contact matches when dialing...
    Same for me, but I'm on Vodafone UK

any ideas guys?
    Do you actually get to the phone perf area?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Do you actually get to the phone perf area?
    I do, but can seem to edit anything!
  6.    #6  
    I want to be able to turn off data when roaming on holiday. Is there a third party app or a patch that can do this?

any help appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by EN4CER View Post
    I want to be able to turn off data when roaming on holiday. Is there a third party app or a patch that can do this?

any help appreciated.
    Can you provide a screenshot of the entire Phone Pref area. You should be able to turn off data when roaming. There is also a patch for the device menu that allows you to turn off and on data entirely.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  8.    #8  
    Quick System Tasks Homebrew has sorted out my toggle data issues
    I'm still curious about this...can we get a screenshot?
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"