1.    #1  
    While im reading some webpages my Palm Pre browser insists on reloading them which puts me right back at top of the page and that gets a little disturbing. Is there any way of preventing this (it happens like every 10-20 seconds while browsing some sites)

example site (Swedish) KVP.se - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
    if you install preware on your pre, there is a patch that will stop that from happening. There are instructions in the homebrew forum that will explain all this. I'm posting from my pre so I can't post any links. Hope this will help!
    Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    if you install preware on your pre, there is a patch that will stop that from happening. There are instructions in the homebrew forum that will explain all this. I'm posting from my pre so I can't post any links. Hope this will help!
    I've seen this, and thought I installed it. But it still happens...
    I think you have a more underlying problem. If your browser is reloading as you are reading then that patch will do nothing useful for you.
    1) Stupid, but check you are not accidentally touching the refresh button.
    2) What webbrowser patches have you installed since your last doctor or new device?
    3) Have you deleted your cookies and history and then tried?
    4) Are you able to reproduce this after a doctor?