Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well sounds like you have to go back to the store. Sucks. Try and demand a new, not refurbish! Would be worth it even if you had to wait for it to come in.

It really is a great phone, once you get one without hardware issues. I have a pre from sprint that is ~1 year old and have had little problems.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedygodzilla View Post
    Well sounds like you have to go back to the store. Sucks. Try and demand a new, not refurbish! Would be worth it even if you had to wait for it to come in.

It really is a great phone, once you get one without hardware issues. I have a pre from sprint that is ~1 year old and have had little problems.
    it is brand new... I don't know if they'll give me another, my 30 days are up
    I would think your "30 days" would start over from when you last the replacement. I would highly encouage a hardware protection plan. I pay a reasonable price a month with sprint for "insurance." With these smart phones it is a wise move! Good luck.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedygodzilla View Post
    I would think your "30 days" would start over from when you last the replacement. I would highly encouage a hardware protection plan. I pay a reasonable price a month with sprint for "insurance." With these smart phones it is a wise move! Good luck.
    true, I think I'm going to go ahead and get the insurance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12