Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    ohhhhhh

i just doctored my phoone and it restored from an old profile, not even sure how old the dang thing is.

i am missing contacts and ALL of my paid apps.

i opened a chat with Palm and they gave me a case number. pleeeease let them be expedient in fixing this.

i had done a manual backup as recent as this past saturday so i don't know what the issue is, i hope its an easy fix.
    your the one that signed into the profile ? if there was two different profiles then you signed into the wrong one right ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    no, not two profiles ... there has only been one profile on this device

I meant an old version of my own profile, i have old contact data now

i know i made several updates just last week and those didnt restore, so i can only assume palm restored from an older baclup i had done

i hope they can find the one from saturday (maybe even i did one sunday)
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    goodness sakes ... user error

i apparantly created two different profiles at some point in time, earlier i logged in with the old/obsolete profile

i just did a restore again and relogged in with a different email address I thought might work ... and it DID ... whew!

mods - you can delete this thread if you want, or keep it up as a lesson learned