1.    #1  
    today I can send texts and make phone calls as usual, but I can't receive phone calls or texts... I had set logging minimal and evdo to hybrid rev 0 recentlt, thought that might be it, I changed them back. Restarts, shutdowns, battery pulls I have tried. Updated network settings... Called sprint they said I have to hard reset, I'd rather not. Any ideas?
    You could try going into the Device menu and try the interactive tests in the preferences menu, to see if everything is working properly.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    today I can send texts and make phone calls as usual, but I can't receive phone calls or texts... I had set logging minimal and evdo to hybrid rev 0 recentlt, thought that might be it, I changed them back. Restarts, shutdowns, battery pulls I have tried. Updated network settings... Called sprint they said I have to hard reset, I'd rather not. Any ideas?
    Attach the phone up to a computer via usb mode, and do webos doc or webos repair utility. Try utility first if that doesn't work,webos doctor sure will. Good luck.
  4.    #4  
    the interactive tests have nothing to do with the phone radio thanx anyway tho... It may have been a problem w/ sprint - a guy at work had the same problem with his nextel dumbphone this morning... I got it working after I removed all my phone patches. My unscientific theory/guess is that it may have been caused by the ringtone for unknown caller patch being installed w/o a ringtone set for it. It had been installed a few days, but maybe the first unknown call coming in messed things up? I have my fingers crossed that it will not happen again...
    I'm glad everything turn out ok for you. Be safe. :-)