1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a palm pre and was using it fine for a few weeks with a rebelsim and how my phone has started asking for an unlock code. I could carry on using the phone as normal without calling and texting.

I restored the phone to factory settings as I thought it would help but noe when I turn it on ith comes up with the unlock code screen and I cannot do anything else.

I read that the palm pre may have automatically updated the firmware so that the rebelsim does not work. How can I downgrade it?
    Try this link, and don't forget to thank if all works out. Good luck!

New BETA Baseband Downgrade Tool For Palm Pre Phones Released | Rebel Simcard Blog
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
  3.    #3  
    To do that I have to put it in developer mode which I cant yet but I am trying to set up my phone with an o2 sim and then I will try your link above.

But I am having trouble getting past the first screen when signing in. It keeps coming up with try again or enter sim card manually. I have tried both but it keeps failing. What should I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Osmond View Post
    To do that I have to put it in developer mode which I cant yet but I am trying to set up my phone with an o2 sim and then I will try your link above.

But I am having trouble getting past the first screen when signing in. It keeps coming up with try again or enter sim card manually. I have tried both but it keeps failing. What should I do?
    I think this may help with the dev mode problem, see if you can connect in recovery mode How To Recover - WebOS Internals
  5.    #5  
    thanks - can anyone give me a link to download version 1.3.5.2?
    <<Thread Moved and Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  7.    #7  
    I think im getting closer to resolving the issue. After searching the forum I downloaded webOSdoctor but how do I choose to install a different version (1.3.5.2) when using doctor - or is it not possible?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    Try this link, and don't forget to thank if all works out. Good luck!

New BETA Baseband Downgrade Tool For Palm Pre Phones Released | Rebel Simcard Blog
    I keep getting an error message saying novacomd is not installed - even though it is.
  9.    #9  
    In the preloader it keeps freezing when Flashing AMSS - it usually gets to about 7% and then stops. Does anyone know what the cause of this might be?
  10.    #10  
    well after trying numerous times my phone now says offline in the top left and will not charge. I tried to doctor it back to factory settings but gets stuck on about 84% when its trying to charge the battery. I have tried restarting the phone and removing the battery but still no luck. Where do I go from here bearing in mind I only have about 10% battery left to work with.