1.    #1  
    The last couple days I have not been able to download new apps or update any apps. The phone gets stuck downloading and if I pause the download it gets stuck paused. The new app apears on Launch screen as shadow image. When I click the shadow image it tries to relaunch the App Catalog, does nothing and then when I tap on the app to redownload I get a message the action could not be completed try again later.

I have removed some of the more obvious patches that may effect download speeds. Nothing has worked so far.

Help!

Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by etanarae View Post
    The last couple days I have not been able to download new apps or update any apps. The phone gets stuck downloading and if I pause the download it gets stuck paused. The new app apears on Launch screen as shadow image. When I click the shadow image it tries to relaunch the App Catalog, does nothing and then when I tap on the app to redownload I get a message the action could not be completed try again later.

I have removed some of the more obvious patches that may effect download speeds. Nothing has worked so far.

Help!

Jacob
    Go into the app catalogue and click the little shopping bag in the bottom right corner. At the top of the list of your apps does there appear to be a ghost app?

See the attached image in the first post of the following thread to see what I mean http://forums.precentral.net/webos-apps-software/230488-ghost-app-app-catalog.html
  3.    #3  
    It does appear and I have tried many of the suggestions via your link still no success. I also tried suggestion from the Palm developer web site. Hoping to avoid the Dr.
    Palm has identified the issue (finally). It's a bug in the App Catalog itself. They of course will fix it, but will not be in the soon-to-be 1.4.5 update. Thus, they recommend you doctor your phone in order to solve this issue for now.

Wish it were better news.

http://developer.palm.com/distributi...hp?f=90&t=7323
    Last edited by spdsktr; 06/21/2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Added link
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    i have seen this fixed by going to device info, scroll to bottom and select reset options. then select erase apps and data... all of your paid apps will return, but you will lose your text messages and call log