Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Is there an application available which lets me remotely control my Pre on my desktop, Like MyMobiler for Windows Mobile? If I'm at work, I'd much rather be able to open a window and control my Pre, and use my desktop to type my SMS messages rather than having to pick it up.

I don't want to control my PC, I want to control my Pre!

Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    no but others have mentioned this feature in the past, I personally would love it
    Seems impractical to me, but to each his own I guess.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    If you have it connected via usb, you might be able to do it using ssh.
    +1 acidhax... I would def. Want this
    This would be great for novelty value alone, but could be quite functional as well. Imagine making a call with the click of your mouse and having it go to speaker without ever touching your phone.

But USB, really? Definitely go Wi-Fi. Perhaps a lightweight VNC server of some sort?
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Yeah, Wi-Fi would be great too. Heck, bluetooth would be fantastic too. I don't really care how the transfer works, I just want to remote to my Pre. Definitely not impractical.
    How about remoting to your Pre on your touchscreen tablet? :P

Something like this should be done via browser in html5 or something, if possible...
    hi guys,

one year further
    Is there any VNC server or other screen take over features on WebOS?
    I used this feature with my Windows Mobile phone to enter URLs, type text, SMS, see what's happening , ... very handy

tx