1.    #1  
    Ok im learning things the hard way I guess. In a couple of instances I have downloaded a file from the internet and after its done downloading it says unsupported format. My concern is where do these files go to? are they left on my phone or deleted? If they are left on my phone useing space I would like to delete them, where can I find them if I hook up to my pc.

Im aware of how to go thru my computer to palm pre drive but where do they get stored on my pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Ok im learning things the hard way I guess. In a couple of instances I have downloaded a file from the internet and after its done downloading it says unsupported format. My concern is where do these files go to? are they left on my phone or deleted? If they are left on my phone useing space I would like to delete them, where can I find them if I hook up to my pc.

Im aware of how to go thru my computer to palm pre drive but where do they get stored on my pre?
    They are stored in the media/internal/downloads folder.

You can use Preware to install an application called Internalz that is a file manager on your Pre so you can browse these directories and even rename, move, copy, open or delete files directly on your Pre.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    They are stored in the media/internal/downloads folder.

You can use Preware to install an application called Internalz that is a file manager on your Pre so you can browse these directories and even rename, move, copy, open or delete files directly on your Pre.

great help thankyou!