Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    so i wake up this morning to my phone being completely restored. usb drive had been erased, i had to reactivate my phone, and now all my info is gone! but the crazy thing is is all my patches still remain. even the flashlight service in the drop down menu. I was linked to an EAS account and had the 10 chances to get to correct, but when i went to sleep the phone was fine. I woke up and the phone was off (still 75% battery left), and when i turned it on it asked me to activate the phone. any clue on what could have caused this to occur? btw i have a refirbed sprint pre...
    maybe one of your IT dmin inadventantly sent the EAS kill command...

(maybe)
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    checked with my IT department, and my records online. They both show that the device should still be active...

is there any program that might be able to recover the items on the usb drive?
    There are several apps available on-line to recover deleted files (such as pictures). Avira Unerase is one option. It is no longer officially supported, but I've used it fine...

Recuva is another free one made by the same people who make CCleaner.

BTW... if someone at the IT department accidentally hit the 'wipe' command for your EAS account, it would still show as active unless they manually shut it down. Sounds like someone may have made a boo-boo and wiped your EAS remotely.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    thanks for the help, but i was unable to recover any data. looks like i get to start all over again...