Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hey guys i have palmpre O2 uk...i have unlock it through JIC unlock client server i have recived the code but my palm ask for unblock code insted of network unlock code some one says i hve locked my pre because i have tried to enter wrong code 10x....please help me if any one knows the solution
    Quote Originally Posted by sajjad30 View Post
    hey guys i have palmpre O2 uk...i have unlock it through JIC unlock client server i have recived the code but my palm ask for unblock code insted of network unlock code some one says i hve locked my pre because i have tried to enter wrong code 10x....please help me if any one knows the solution
    Paperweight.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  3.    #3  
    that is not the solution toptongueBarry
    that is not the solution toptongueBarry
    Sorry about that it was an inconsiderate attempt at humor

- tomi666 has provided what may be your only hope:

Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Install 1.3.5.2 software, or just downgrade the modem software, and use your Pre with a Rebel sim card. If you don't know how to do this, you have the entire forum at your disposal. Start reading and learn. Good luck.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  5.    #5  
    i dont want to use rebel sim card i want to unlock it that i have purchased the code for 25GBP....if i downgrad the software the 10 wrong tries will be earsed?.....sory for my bad english
  6.    #6  
    tommi bro plz help me.....just last time if i only install the 1.3.5.2 SW...my problem will solved?
  7.    #7  
    How culd i contact to O2....sir
  8.    #8  
    sir i have the same problem as le00nn had
  9.    #9  
    ok thanx for ur help
  10.    #10  
    thanx but if u will know please just tell me i will be thankful
  11.    #11  
    tommi u r vary rude
    How culd i contact to O2....sir
    As it is in my contacts this is the o2 care number 08406003009, it might not be the right department for your problem but they are quite good at putting you into the right department. You might want to ask to speak to the specific Palm department as these are a bit better than the rest usually, but still ****.
    As you probably don't have an o2 account I'm not sure exactly how much luck you will have if you try ringing.
    You can also go on o2.co.uk and speak to their online agent.
  13.    #13  
    thanx smith
    Since you're using an unauthorised unlock solution, you should contact the provider of that solution for assistance, rather than telling people here that they are rude just because they don't have the answer to your question.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  15.    #15  
    i have contact the solution provider but he says u have entered wrong code 10 times they do nothing....im hare just to know the solution of that wrong entries
    Where Download the calculator for Palm pre Plus At&t?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    To be fair, I think sajjad30 misread my earlier message as the unfriendly "Why would I help you?"

The "provider of the unauthorised unlock solution" can't do anything at this point. JIC tech's unlock server calculates the unlock code based upon the IMEI reading. The unblock code is a completely different code which is not calculated by this software. The only option left to get this code would be to contact the carrier network (o2 in this case), which will not yield results as o2 feels the device should remain locked to their network.
    Exactly. A paperweight as stated in the very first reply which was also ignored by the OP.

-- Rod
    i still have the same question of b007. Where to download the att code calculator? And let me express my doubts about me exceeding the number of times allowed of the phone.
    i got my Nokia working and unlock, got my iphone working and unlock (at least 3.1.2) but i am just wondering why something that, (under my humble knowledge) it is so open as Linux based OS it is getting so complicated and there is just one guy that has developed a "tool" that sells expensiver than any other phone unlock code which in the end does not solve the problem at all. for me it is not a solution if i can not "unlock" or "unblock" or whatever made my phone be a "weightpaper" and really those are the mistakes that made palm go so erratic in the mobile phones market. Just people with romantic memories wants to gave them the chance to redeem themself
    So you're saying that Palm made a mistake because they didn't make it easy for you to violate the Terms of Service of the cellular carrier from which a subsidised phone was purchased?

If you want an unlocked phone, purchase a unlocked phone - they are available in Germany.

If you're trying to do something dodgy, and it doesn't work, you just look silly when you complain about it ...

Note the the modem firmware which controls carrier locking is in no way related to the Linux firmware which controls the webOS user interface, and is not even written by Palm.

-- Rod
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast