1.    #1  
    Hi,

sadly, my original Palm Pre bag starts to dissolve.

So I would love to get a new one but I can't find one.

So maybe somebody hasn't used his bag and would sell it to me?

I would like to pay 10eur for it, plus shipping (regular envelope should be ok).

Anyone interested? Thanks! :-)
    I bought one off of Amazon... and they are available on ebay... I think I got mine for like $4.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

4.    #4  
    amazon.de doesn't have them and international shipping from the us seems to be around 20usd...no such thingsis on ebay.de though... :-(

anybody willing to sell one to me in germany with affordable price? :-)
    There's a few that sell them on ebay UK.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i've never used mine, had my Pre over a year. send me your address and you can have it, no payment necc.
  7.    #7  
    tsnum4 is awesome, definitely sent me his bag for low. Big fat thanks - fantastic community!

btw. his bag didn't have the "palm"-imprint as my european one does. Other than that, it's the same...
    I have one. $5. Send me priv msg
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    tsnum4 is awesome, definitely sent me his bag for low. Big fat thanks - fantastic community!

btw. his bag didn't have the "palm"-imprint as my european one does. Other than that, it's the same...
    i'm a her .. and glad it made it to you safe and sound.
    Odd that is was different than yours. Maybe because it was one of the first ones and they changed them later?
    Palm sent me a new one for free, but it didn't have the Palm logo on it either.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i've got one of these if anyone's interested. i need to sell off some touchstones, other stuff since my pre died and went to rwhitby
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post

i'm a her ..
    ups...sorry lady