1.    #1  

I have run into a problem for the very first time today. When I go to my "Games" card and wait 5 seconds; my phone will reset. This doesn't happen on any other cards, just on my Games card. I have included a screen shot of that page; so you can see if maybe one of the apps I have installed is causing this to happen. Or if maybe the layout could be the cause.
    The only thing that has changed on that page is that I had to re-download The Atari app, because I accidentally deleted it. I just can't imagine that being the root of the problem though, because that app overall has been on my Pre for months now.

Any suggestions on what could be causing this will be greatly appreciated. I don't want to run the EPR unless I have no other choice.

Oh and I haven't recently installed any new Patches or Themes either.

UPDATE: now my phone's memory is all used up, even though I had 1GB left!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 06/18/2010 at 09:33 PM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

2.    #2  
    Wait I think I know what is wrong that Pre Backup app must be using too much memory and that is causing the problem.

UPDATE: Yeah that was the problem. I just deleted the "ppbackup" folder and now my phones isn't crashing anymore! I'm so glad that I didn't have to run the EPR!!!
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 06/18/2010 at 09:44 PM.

Seems like you consumed so much flash memory that loading that page caused the kernel to crash. I'm sure it's not Pre Backup App that caused the issue, but the fact that you occupied your entire memory. It's a good idea however to delete a older backup files as they take up a lot of space.

Do you have a compcache kernel?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Seems like you consumed so much flash memory that loading that page caused the kernel to crash. I'm sure it's not Pre Backup App that caused the issue, but the fact that you occupied your entire memory. It's a good idea however to delete a older backup files as they take up a lot of space.

Do you have a compcache kernel?

Yeah it wasn't the app itself; I just had too much backup. The backups where 1GB altogether and that is what was causing the crashing. I'm not sure why the crashing only took place under the "Game" card, but now my phone is working again and that is all that matters to me. Next time I will not backup so much content. Live and learn.

And I'm not sure what Kernal I have.