Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I just tried out the app "Scratch." Nice, nice app! I downloaded some doc files from Google and they work better (I think) then the Documents To Go app.
  2. #2  
    Glad you liked the app!
    WebOs is growing, but i hate the fact that its growing at a very slow rate. Its going to be a very bumpy ride for us WebOs users. Im in it till atleast Jan of next year, since Palm clearly says a new device will be here next year. By Jan, i would like some leaks atleast, some pictures and specs of this device or thats about all i can take.
  3. ksumanth's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #3  
    I havent tried this App, but i sure will later today.

    BUT I REALLY NEED TO SAY THIS

    when palm said next year they meant an year starting from today, not the year 2011

    They are not crazy enough not to release a phone till Next year, i am sure they will announce something in September and released in October.

    We might not see any leakes anytime soon as we still dont know if the let the phones have the Palm branding that we have, if not then they showed get new test phone also for leakes which might take a little while.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksumanth View Post
    I havent tried this App, but i sure will later today.

    BUT I REALLY NEED TO SAY THIS

    when palm said next year they meant an year starting from today, not the year 2011

    They are not crazy enough not to release a phone till Next year, i am sure they will announce something in September and released in October.

    We might not see any leakes anytime soon as we still dont know if the let the phones have the Palm branding that we have, if not then they showed get new test phone also for leakes which might take a little while.
    So what year is it?

    2012?
  5. ksumanth's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    So what year is it?

    2012?
    What the Palm Rep meant is the year starting from today to next year, so June of 2010 to June of 2011. What he meant was that roadmap ahead for US WebOS loyalist is exciting.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Glad you liked the app!
    WebOs is growing, but i hate the fact that its growing at a very slow rate. Its going to be a very bumpy ride for us WebOs users. Im in it till atleast Jan of next year, since Palm clearly says a new device will be here next year. By Jan, i would like some leaks atleast, some pictures and specs of this device or thats about all i can take.
    I agree with you. As developer myself, its a little bit discouraging to see the slow pace at which webOS is growing
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksumanth View Post
    What the Palm Rep meant is the year starting from today to next year, so June of 2010 to June of 2011. What he meant was that roadmap ahead for US WebOS loyalist is exciting.
    Well, hence i said i'll be waiting till Jan, which is next year.
  8. ksumanth's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    So what year is it?

    2012?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Well, hence i said i'll be waiting till Jan, which is next year.

    My apologies if i sounded rude but I just wanted to clear the misconception that people have that palm will not release their next phone till JAN 2011, cuase thats not what the Palm Rep said.

    I get your point about waiting till Jan and hopefully we dont have to wait till then.
  9. #9  
    From the front page article about the next year thing. I think it sucks because they didn't say by the end of THIS year. Meaning we might not see anything until 2011 ... I hope not since the Pre will be 2 years old!!

    On another note I might buy this app when it goes 50% off!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    From the front page article about the next year thing. I think it sucks because they didn't say by the end of THIS year. Meaning we might not see anything until 2011 ... I hope not since the Pre will be 2 years old!!

    On another note I might buy this app when it goes 50% off!
    And yeah, i understand. I didnt take it in a direspectful manner.

    Its on sale?...How did i get it for free? lol.
    I got it for free someway.

Posting Permissions