1.    #1  
    my phone calls drop and my wifi is so slow in my area what can I do ?
    Have you tried updating your PRL? Also Sprint Customer Service has a device that works like a personal cellular antenna (can't recall the name) that they have given out free of charge in extreme cases.
    AirWave
    call sprint and complain about service and ask if you can get airwave, you might be able to get one free !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    my phone calls drop and my wifi is so slow in my area what can I do ?
    In all honesty, you have two viable options: change to a different provider that works better in your area, or move. The Airwave may work also. I used to live in an area with poor service. I know what you are going through and it sucks. In the end, your phone needs to be a reliable phone, even if it means switching a different carrier.
    airrave is good, unless u have a big house with brick walls n *****. but then again, if you dont have a good wifi connection, then i assume you dont own your own internet and wont have access to a router so u screwed there buddy
    .:jIbMo:. (biatch)

Sprint Palm Pre, previously Moto Q9c, Moto Q

Palm is da bomb, don't hate!
    2 options, and this is assuming you have high-speed cable or DSL internet:

1. a. Purchase and install an Airave in your home. (Sprint might give you one for free if you call Account Services and complain about the shoddy service).
    b. Set your Pre to use WiFi when you are at home. If you don't have a wifi router, you'll need to get one.
    c. (optional) Install Mode Switcher (homebrew app) and set up a profile that automatically switches to (either via GPS location or WiFi presence):
    i. WiFi on
    ii. Data off
    iii. Any other phone prefs you'd like while home.
    iv. Set up the General profile to turn data enabled.

2. Wait for the 3G Airave (Airvana?) to be released by Sprint and get it.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  8.    #8  
    called, will be getting a free airwave thanks yall
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Will you still have to pay the monthly fee or is completely free? They told me I'd have to pay the monthly fee but would wave the purchase fee of the airwave....
  10.    #10  
    i told her specifically if i have to pay anything i dont want it... monthly fees, shipping, etc and she said sir you will not have to pay anything. So im going go with it but on safe side at first sight of a pyment i will go after sprint. i recorded our convo so i have proof
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Nice.....They told me some crap about sending out engineers to check the towers and what-not. Considering I never had an issue with any other Sprint phone and even my previous Pre (my 3rd one now) had a little better reception.
    How long have you been with Sprint?

Quote Originally Posted by Shineon View Post
    Nice.....They told me some crap about sending out engineers to check the towers and what-not. Considering I never had an issue with any other Sprint phone and even my previous Pre (my 3rd one now) had a little better reception.
    Doesn't Raleigh have 4G? How odd to be having 3G signal issues.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  13.    #13  
    i been with sprint for... oh a long time... at least since i was 16 so that would make 11 years