1.    #1  
    Title says it all.

I tried to drag an app to the quick launch bar, but after i dragged it, it disappeared. I'm using it right now is the funny thing, and I can see it in the list apps.

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by funkiikong View Post
    Title says it all.

I tried to drag an app to the quick launch bar, but after i dragged it, it disappeared. I'm using it right now is the funny thing, and I can see it in the list apps.

TIA
    Try closing the app, and then typing it's name in universal search. Open it again and see if it appears on the launcher page.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply!

Yea that's cool typing it in like that. It opens up fine, but i look and i don't see it on any of the pages.

I guess I could just delete/re-install
    just restart your phone then check to see if the app is there. if you cant get it to come back you may have to do a soft reset that will delete apps and data but nothing on the drive portion of your phone. then after you sign into your profile all your apps should reload by themselves.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by funkiikong View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

Yea that's cool typing it in like that. It opens up fine, but i look and i don't see it on any of the pages.

I guess I could just delete/re-install
    Actually if you reboot your phone, it should reappear.

yeah i said that i think lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah i said that i think lol
    Actually you recommended a Partial Reset, which would probably be the next best option.

did you apply any new patches? I had an issue just like yours and found that it was the "named pages" patch. I removed it, restarted the phone (did not erase or soft reset anything) and everything showed back up
  9.    #9  
    Alright!

Reboot FTW!!

Thanks Everybody!!
    Cool!