Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    seems like my novacom stopped working on my pc not even charge only works same cord and pre work on other pcs... I tried stopping and starting novacom didn't work. I really need help forum folks anyone
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    seems like my novacom stopped working on my pc not even charge only works same cord and pre work on other pcs... I tried stopping and starting novacom didn't work. I really need help forum folks anyone
    never seen you post here on the board, but i enjoy your themes.

anyhow, someone had the same problem as you today...http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...up-my-pre.html

hopefully something in that thread helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    My options to you...You can delete your Novacom software via Control Panel / Uninstall a program. Then bring up WEBOSQI and click "file" / "options" and reinstall Novacom. Once it installs you may need a reboot. That should solve your problem.

Good Luck.