Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just had a feeling...... Good 1
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Whew... for a minute there, when I saw YOU had responded, I thought I was going to see one of those ugly "your thread has been merged" thingies.

You know though, when I called Sprint to clear the way to get it replaced, he tried very hard to get me to get an Evo. When I went in, the tech did as well, and looking around the store, it's very easy to see, they are making a concerted effort to make the Evo succeed.

Interestingly, when I asked the tech how well they were doing on sales of the Evo, he didn't answer, at least not directly. He said "It's great. By far the best spec'd machine available", though that wasn't exactly what I asked...

But, don't want to go too far down that road. Would hate hijacking my own thread.
    Meanwhile the servers for iPhone 4 pre orders are breaking down due to so much demand. Lol.
    The size and lack of physical keyboard are deal breakers for me.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Hook. Line. Sinker.

If I were a fish, I'd be flopping on a dock somewhere.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    The "Legend of PreCentral.net" had me going there for a second. :-D
    Ugh...my stomach was in knots when I saw it was hparsons! So relieved now...
    i saw the name of the poster, and said helll has surely frozen over
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    i saw the name of the poster, and said helll has surely frozen over
    Actually, I'm not as tied to Palm as some believe. Had the Pre been announced a month later, I would probably have switched to a BB, and been looking at something else by now.

But, having to switch out the cracked Pre did give me a chance for a little fun. Glad it worked.
    Though for some reason Herb i do associate you with the Pre lol. I need to have mine switched i think she has lived a good life June 6th - June 18 and still going strong, but with a cracked and scratched up face and other failures I don't know how much longer she will hold out for.. "Ol Wendy" =(
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12