Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kool let us know what happens .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I got my icons back!!! I was using the save/restore preparing for my erase and didn't realize that it backs up the launcher and I made a backup a few days ago. Quick restore and my icons are back, thank you everyone for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gage View Post
    I got my icons back!!! I was using the save/restore preparing for my erase and didn't realize that it backs up the launcher and I made a backup a few days ago. Quick restore and my icons are back, thank you everyone for your help
    Damn, so it had to be a homebrew app that fixed it. My Pre started this problem this morning but i don't have Save/Restore on it
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gage View Post
    Excellent!!!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Man I wish I had that app a few months ago when that happened to me!
    I ran everything and removed everything the only thing that worked for me was the doctor! Im definitely going to be using the save/restore app more now! Thanks for the info
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    yeah it's definitely something I'm going to use more now too, it just restore a .db file for the launcher, luna restart, and bam..... I have icons.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12