1.    #1  
    I dropped my Pre and cracked the screen I just filed a claim on phoneclaim, which was recommended by sprint rep. Should I remove preware and all patches before returning my phone. I was hoping not since I did not have software issues, it was physical damage. If I should need to remove whats the best and fastest way to do this? Sprint store said if I brought in both phones before I return cracked one and they would move all pics and programs. Is this a good idea? Thanks for any info and/or advice.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    It would be for the best if you removed preware just for the fact that it could violate their "rules". Also if your saying that they can move your files from your old one to your new one, that is not needed with the apps. Only for pictures and music. Your palm profile will automatically restore any apps and contact profiles as soon as you sign in from your new device.
    Last edited by pobthemaster10; 06/16/2010 at 11:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    PLEASE BE SURE YOU GET A TRACKING NUMBER ON THE PACKAGE WHEN YOU SEND IT BACK!

there is nothing on their envelope to identify or track it

there have been a number of reports where insurance says they never received the phone and are ready to charge you the price of the phone. trust me, the extra buck or two will be worth the piece of mind.
    true true! Make sure to get documentation on everything possible or you could end up screwwwwwed!