Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    its a .mov movie will palm be able to show it in the videos folder if i make one? or is there an app i can download to convert it to mp4?

I cant use rapidshare im at work it wont work for some reason lol
    If your trying to watch it on your pre then yes you will have to convert it.
    There is a way for you to get the pre to recognise it so you can email it out.
    All you need to do is delete the .mov and rename .mp4 in internalz and then you will be able to see it in email attachments. Just remember to rename it back to .mov when it gets to your pc.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    If your trying to watch it on your pre then yes you will have to convert it.
    There is a way for you to get the pre to recognise it so you can email it out.
    All you need to do is delete the .mov and rename .mp4 in internalz and then you will be able to see it in email attachments. Just remember to rename it back to .mov when it gets to your pc.
    yes i was thnking of that but how do i rename in internalz i dont see an option for that.
  3.    #23  
    nvm got it thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    yes i was thnking of that but how do i rename in internalz i dont see an option for that.
    Click the file, in the dropdown box tap info, then in the next page where the name is at the top, tap and edit, then just tap out of the box to save it.
    Even if it's in the download folder, your movie app would be able to see it if it was in the right format. If you know about rapidshare, you should be able to find .mp4 files pretty easily using google. Also, most ipod movies are .mp4 and are the correct size-format for the Pre. No, you can't convert it on your Pre.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12