1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is the right forum, but can anyone confirm that the mobile hotspot feature is still free on Verizon with the Palm Pre Plus? Went to upgrade my phone and saw that it was free to add the feature, but when I spoke to a Verizon rep they said it was only free to try for the first month, and then it was $25/month after that. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Thanks.
    had my pre for 3 mnths now with mobile hs and have never been charged by vz for it.
    free for VZW customers up to 5 Gb a billing cycle
    Call Verizon customer service as if you want to order a phone or change your plan. They will know right away. As far ad I know it is still free the Pre and Pixi models...
    It's free for me still. I would not be surprised if a Verizon Rep didn't know what the hell they are talking about. When I went to get mine, they didn't know know it was free until I told them.

Calling Customer Support will get the answers you want. :^D
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    It's free for me still. I would not be surprised if a Verizon Rep didn't know what the hell they are talking about. When I went to get mine, they didn't know know it was free until I told them.

Calling Customer Support will get the answers you want. :^D
    By the way, once they give it to you "for free" it will be free for the life of the phone. Verizon actually sent letters out to Pre Plus owners that purchased the phone while they were still charging for MHS. They automatically added it to our plans at $0.00 cost. They won't be able to change that as long as you stay on your current phone and plan.
    Global Posts
    1,405 Global Posts
    I wonder how long they will continue to offer it for free for people who buy the phone. That was the 100% only reason I left my blackberry for the palm.