1.    #1  
    is there anyway to doctor my phone back to webos 1.2.1. i tried the link at webos internals nut its broken
    Palm pulled all the old WebOS Doctors. You'll need to find someone who happens to still have it.

Why do you want to go back so far?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    well i have been having wifi issues, and i was told since version 1.2 does a full erease that it might be able to help
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesolivarez View Post
    well i have been having wifi issues, and i was told since version 1.2 does a full erease that it might be able to help
    The current Doctors do a full erase as well... They just don't touch the USB portion. Have you tried the most recent Doctor yet?
  5.    #5  
    yeahh i have, i wonder if i should take it into sprint?
    Have you always had this wifi issue, or did it just pop up? What kind of issue are you having?
  7.    #7  
    it just started happening, my wifi connects to my router when it right close by. but as soon as i start walking away, i lose signal. my laptop and hero have no problems connecting to it
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesolivarez View Post
    it just started happening, my wifi connects to my router when it right close by. but as soon as i start walking away, i lose signal. my laptop and hero have no problems connecting to it
    You could try restarting your router and Pre, but I'm not sure it would help. Maybe a trip to the Sprint store is in order...
  9.    #9  
    ive tried that
  10.    #10  
    but thanks (:
    Have you tried the webOS Repair Utility?
  12.    #12  
    yeahh, i have tried that too, but still no luck