1.    #1  
    I'm coming up on the end of my 1 month period where I can exchange for a new phone.

My Pre has a very slight wiggle. I mean, tiny. Its only noticable when its open and I physically grab the screen half and try and move it. Is this the oreo effect? I'm wondering if I should exchange it for a new Pre.

The slider also feels a little "sticky" for the first half inch or so of the sliding action.

Are these normal with the Pre or should I try and get a more solid one? Neither of these are deal breakers at the moment but i'm wondering if they might escalate to more drastic problems later on.

Thanks guys.
    slight wiggle, only when you open it is not "oreo effect"

the oreo effect is a gross twist (very noticeable) when slider is closed.

keep what you have, sounds like it's a good unit
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtmk View Post
    I'm coming up on the end of my 1 month period where I can exchange for a new phone.

My Pre has a very slight wiggle. I mean, tiny. Its only noticable when its open and I physically grab the screen half and try and move it. Is this the oreo effect? I'm wondering if I should exchange it for a new Pre.

The slider also feels a little "sticky" for the first half inch or so of the sliding action.

Are these normal with the Pre or should I try and get a more solid one? Neither of these are deal breakers at the moment but i'm wondering if they might escalate to more drastic problems later on.

Thanks guys.
    Personally I stopped noticing any play I had very early on and hasn't give me any trouble since. So long as you don't actively try to oreo it then it won't get any worse, and probably after you stop worrying your perception will let you believe it is better.
    Also the sliders can be stiff at first but I think it's just a matter of breaking it in.
    But it's your choice, I doubt either problem will get worse.