1.    #1  
    I just tried to install a different theme on my Sprint Pre from preware, and now my phone is stuck at the boot screen after the luna restart.

What should I do?
    Time to get VIRAL
    If it is still stuck, then press orange(grey if plus)+sym+r, has that rebooted properly?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Battery pull that guy then power on. Post results!
  4.    #4  
    When I hold orange sym and r button, it shows the spinning thing, then gets stuck again. Same thing happens when I pull out the battery, put it in, and turn on again
    Time to get VIRAL
  5.    #5  
    No ideas?
    Time to get VIRAL
    Sometimes multiple battery pulls work. Once the battery is removed, wait 30 seconds before reinstalling it.
  7.    #7  
    I pulled the battery again and turned it on. It's still stuck, but I noticed that the screen looked like it got slightly darker and if I touch the gesture area it lights up.
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhugbear View Post
    I pulled the battery again and turned it on. It's still stuck, but I noticed that the screen looked like it got slightly darker and if I touch the gesture area it lights up.
    Try leaving the battery out for 15 minutes, and then boot up.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Try leaving the battery out for 15 minutes, and then boot up.
    If that fails, you are going to have to try recovery mode and doctor.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I had the same problem look at my thread here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...palm-logo.html

I believe the "up volume" trick to force it into USB mode did the trick.
  11.    #11  
    I believe the "up volume" trick to force it into USB mode did the trick.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try leaving the battery out for 15 minutes. If that doesn't work, and I put it in USB mode, can I eject the pre and see if works? Like what happens when you eject it after putting music on it.
    Time to get VIRAL
    I had a similar issue back when 1.4.1.1 came out, had to do the "volume up usb connect" to doctor to bring everything back to life
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I'm going to try leaving the battery out for 15 minutes. If that doesn't work, and I put it in USB mode, can I eject the pre and see if works? Like what happens when you eject it after putting music on it.
    Dunno I ended up doctoring it after the up volume trick, I think it sent it to recovery mode.
  14.    #14  
    So I let it go to usb mode, then double click webos doctor?
    Time to get VIRAL
  15.    #15  
    Im doctoring now. Hope it works. It's gonna suck putting homebrew apps and kernels on again...
    Time to get VIRAL