1.    #1  
    I want to "Fix" the open launcher to the pane in palm pre..............It seems I am only able to use the floating gesture quick launch instead of a fixed quick launch in the pane.........any ideas?? I have goggled and no one seems to have this problem..........Please advise
    I want to "Fix" the open launcher to the pane in palm pre..............It seems I am only able to use the floating gesture quick launch instead of a fixed quick launch in the pane.........any ideas?? I have goggled and no one seems to have this problem..........Please advise
    Are you talking about the quick launch bar? If so did you ever use the 'hide quick launch bar' patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by cheffazul1@aol.com View Post
    I think he's saying that the launcher icon doesn't work in his quickbar, but it does work when he uses the wave launcher. I don't know of a quick fix to this I'm afraid. You might try running the http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html to see if that helps
  4.    #4  
    No I never installed that and I double checked the patches in Quick Install and there is nothing there about a quick lanch patch...........I only have the wave bar...that's it