1.    #1  
    Well, I'm fairly new here. I've had my Pre Plus from Verizon for about a month now and love it. One thing I never did was bite the bullet on a TS for it, because of the fact I had to buy the cover serperately, and then a different case, etc. I watched the video review of it earlier today, and noticed something; the "original" cover on his phone looks nothing like mine... Mine resembles the TS cover, ALOT. I pulled it off and noticed it does have the 4 magnets on the inside as well. I was always confused, because I would read people saying how they hated the original cover because it was slick (mine is more rubbery), prone to fingerprints (again, rubbery, not glossy, so no prints), etc. It all makes sense now :P. My Verizon Palm Pre Plus CAME with the touchstone cover installed . I just might jump on a TS now , but I have to find a case a like to replace my BodyGlove
    yes, your verizon pre plus should have the touchstone back cover. I believe that all of the plus versions do, and only the original pres came without one.
    AFGfindings has a case that allows the TS to work. And once you get oe you will never want to be without it
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    It does come with the TS cover as the others have said... Also, the last TS I picked up at radio shack came with a TS cover as well. So, if you didn't already have one, depending on where you buy the TS from, the TS may come with it anyways...

Oh yeah, I picked up the 2 piece cover from verizon with the TS opening on the back and it works great. Dropped my phone, first time, on the patio the other day. Landed right on the face. Didn't even touch the screen. The front of the cover is a little scratched up but I can live with that...
    Dammit! I wish I would have known this. I just bought a touchstone from amazon with the backcover for 45 bucks. I coulda got the basic one for just 20

Oh well, at least now I'll have some extra parts laying around just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by rattlehead02 View Post
    Dammit! I wish I would have known this. I just bought a touchstone from amazon with the backcover for 45 bucks. I coulda got the basic one for just 20

Oh well, at least now I'll have some extra parts laying around just in case.
    The $45 also comes w/the outlet adapter and usb cable, I believe.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ****-richardson View Post
    The $45 also comes w/the outlet adapter and usb cable, I believe.
    It probably does. Mine only came with the puck and the back for 15, but, I just picked up a cable and the adapter for $9 from amazon.... Just be sure to look around when you want to pick a new one up... but, even if you find it cheaper after, it's still well worth it...